You want a workout hairstyle that stays put and is fast to do, so here are some ideas !
1. This is obvious the High Pony with a band.
Grab your hair and bring it towards the crown with as little fly aways, use a clip free scrunchie and tie it up, smooth any frizz or flyaways with some spray! you are ready to go!
2. Ballerina Bun
Pull hair into a high, tight pony, then twist to create a bun. Leave out a piece of hair underneath to wrap the outside; pin it in place. Next, smooth flyaways with hairspray.
3.Deep Part look
Divide your hair into a deep part to one side ( you can chose to twist it or create braids after dividing it into a deep side), grab the hair at the nape of your neck and secure with a scrunchie. Next braid or twist it to a bun and secure with bobby pins.
5. French Braids
A french braid is a great workout style since it keeps all layers of your hair pulled back from your face, and won’t get in the way of any cycling helmets or swimming caps.
6. Headband Braid
The trendy headband braid is the perfect way to keep any sweaty bangs or shorter layers away from your face, which makes an ideal hairstyle for intense cardio sessions and sweaty circuits.
7. Pony Tail Braid
Here’s another incredibly versatile hairstyle: a low ponytail braid can help tame long hair during a workout better than a ponytail — no hair whips in the face!
I just celebrated my First Anniversary and it was amazing ! It was fun and I felt great, and I thought to share my Outfit for the day with everyone too
Cream Sequin Jacket by ECI, Tube Black Dress from H&M, Wide Belt from Accessories, Necklace from ideeli.com
The Outfit is broken down into 3. And accessories were a minimum, but I could not resist to add the Kenneth Jane double necklace!
1. A cream sequins asymmetrical Jacket
2. The LBD
3. A wide belt to cinch the waist and stockings.
Eye wear: The Urban Decay Naked palette, L'Oreal Gel eyeliner, Lips: Revlon Pink Sugar, Estee Lauder Gloss.
Make Up mainly consists of drama on the eyes and subtle pink blush and lipstick.
I think this can be replicated for any semi-formal occasions. Or simple break up and use it separately !
Let me know what you think of the outfit !
The beach is the bluest I have seen and the sky looks like a painting by Van Gooh, the sun shines so bright and the wind makes my hair dance ! Oh Bahamas I miss you so.
Here are some pictures, Hope you enjoy!
- Atlantis in Paradise Island !
- On My way to the beach !
- Caught in action !
- Cool wind in my hair ! let is flow
- Aah the beach,I left my shopping trip to get a last walk on the beach @ Port Lucaya
- Early Morning Sunrise
- The Perfect Postcard Picture.
Some tips for the beach.
1. Sunscreen of course and don’t forget to re apply after swimming
2.Before you actually go swimming keep that Hat on for your Hair ! and also keep spraying your hair with a detangler if it tangles easily, strong winds can mess it up.
3. Your here to enjoy so why not slip into comfy slip on’s.
4. Get a tote bag that is made of plastic to keep your wet clothes when on the move ..they need not be boring (like my Pretty Ms Sunshine Pink waterproof Tote).
5. Adding a scarf can jazz up your cover all’s or anything else you chose to wear.
6. What I want and really recommend are color shades or the Hollywood yellow shades.
- They are made of plastic so safe for the beach and super cool!
Hey everyone ! Sorry for not posting for so long but I was gone on a vacation, and had very limited internet access. More about the vacation later, but I just discovered I love cruising and beaches I was always crazy about anyways :)
Had a fun time this year, and love 2012 so far ! That reminds me to wish everyone a fabulous year ahead ! What I would like to say ?
1. Keep Dreaming and make it big dreams !
2. Give yourself that compliment, forget searching for one, be your best cheerleader
3. Regret is a word for the last year, 2012 has no place for it. So put on a :) and go ahead.
I had a wonderful new years eve and I thought I will share some pictures ( I know I usually don’t, but many of my blogger friends urged me to..so 2012 was to be more open)
That is me all set for my party
Happy New Years !!!!!
I am so happy to be back again