I am still traveling and have not forgotten my blog I am hoping to have complete computer access by this weekend and have more posts on the trip!
In the meanwhile I have to tell you about a product my sister got me hooked on!! Actually many people have been talking about this product and so far I am lovingggg it
It is the Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant. A superb exfoliant for daily use which does not irritate your skin and leaves your skin feeling great.
1. Virtually no black heads, I swear.
2. Brightens skin.
3. Tightens skin.
4. Smoothens and evens out little bumps in the face.
I love this product and intend to continue using it for a month to actually see if there is a difference in my skin. A complete review on what I noticed will be posted then!
What is your favorite exfoliant?
I write this post sitting on the waiting lounge at the airport ready to board my flight to Istanbul
A trip long awaited, I will be gone for 1 week and after which I will be going to Dubai !! I am as excited as ever.
While in turkey I would not be posting but will do so as soon as I can.
So, hope you miss me and will be back with loads of news from the middle east!
Lots of love
I did a recent haul and I got some really cute stuffs that I wanted to share !
Body Shop: The Usual Favorites
1. My favorite for months now the Tea Tree Foam Cleanser
2. Born Lippy Strawberry Lip Balm
1. The SeaWeed Moisturizer with SPF 15, I liked this better than the Vitamin C Moisturizer . It is not greasy at all and works great with no shine or oily residue.
2. Tea Tree Toner, Liking it especially for the black head around my nose. Still deciding if it is worth the $ 11 (it is a big bottle though)
1. A white straw Fedora with black trim
2. Orange and Brown Skinny Belt
Forever 21 Haul:
1. Color Block Dress
Will be styling this soon ! I love the structured but lose fit !
2. Short Brown Hybrid Cape
Will be styling soon ! and it was such a steal at only $ 10
3. Faux Fur Scarf
Get to a F21 store now to get these really cute scarfs for a steal!
I have been trying to perfect the art of contouring my face and really checking out many of the You tube gurus to learn just that !
I found some videos very helpful and thought to link them up here so all of you can have a look minus the search, if you have some little tricks dont forget to tell me ! The last video is really informative !!
Some pointers from me :
1.It is about the brush !!! It actually does matter a lot and you need a brush like the MAC 168 or 109 or a brush that has a tapering end(angled brush)
2.For highlight using fan brush helps for nice sheer placement.
3. Matte for oily T zone or pore problems and Cream blushes and highlight work best for normal to dry skin.
Here are the videos to check out!
Hope you enjoyed and learnt from these videos !
I have been nominated by two wonderful bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award !and it feels so awesome.
Thank You Rebecca and Angel, please do check their blogs for reviews and everything about fashion!
According to the versatile blogger award blog, there are some rules you have to follow once you get nominated! Here are the rules I got from the blog:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
I have already done a blogger award a while back and nominated some awesome people ! So I am just going to nominate a few people ! and really wanted to thank Rebecca and Angel for nominating me !
I love these blogs so check them out for sure!
I hope you check their blogs out ! It is amazing informative and inspiring !