Zara‘s spring 2012 collection, will be rolling into stores shortly. The spring trends seen are: mixed prints (especially bold florals), pastels, high slits, baggy silhouettes and mesh, to name a few.
Saskia de Brauw, who also modeled for the Spanish brand last season, is one of the models who shows off those trends perfectly, sporting wet-looking choppy hair and dewy skin.
This is one of my favorite stores, I love almost everything they have and most of all they ship for free !!!
2 days left only for the Re boot Sale ! Go find what you have been dreaming of at Asos.
If you think that just because you have oily skin, you can’t wear oil, well you’d be wrong. Oils can help calm the skin in those blistering cold winter months, but also help regulate oil production so your mug can be bright and beautiful all year-long. They work well mixed with moisturizers, can be used alone, and you can apply them over your makeup during the day without messing up your already-made-up-face.
1. Clarins Lotus Face Treatment Oil is a heavy weight contender in the league of must-have facial products. It offers long-lasting hydration that is perfect for those who have combination dry, oily and sometimes acne prone skin. (Price $50)
2. Weleda Almond Soothing Facial Oil is a treat for those with more delicate skin types. This emollient hydrates, conditions and calms the skin with essential fatty acids, and only contains 4 ingredients. It’s awesome for those who have easily irritated skin, or for those who are prone to redness and irritation. (Price $25)
3.Nude Replenishing Night Oil boasts of Vanilla, Cranberry and Black cumin, it restores and brightens skin, while offering intense hydration that will help with fine lines and wrinkles. (Price $68)
4. Dr. Hauschka Normalizing Day Oil offers all of the benefits of regulating oil production without all of the heartbreaking discomfort of over-drying your sweet face. It helps with: diminishing breakouts, controlling “unwanted” oil, and evening out discoloration caused by pigmentation.(Price $43)
5. Plain old Vitamin E oil or capsule, add a few drops to your daily moisturizer and you are good to go!
5. Olive Oil, excellent to use before cleansing ! Dab some olive oil on the face and wait, wipe it off with some hot wash cloth. Then go ahead with your cleanse routine.